Community Volunteers - Board of Directors The Banyan Board of Directors is currently accepting applications from qualified individuals for positions on our Volunteer Board.
Board of Directors Vacancies
Please contact Maria Beltrame firstname.lastname@example.org to become a volunteer at Banyan or to find out how you can help.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic individuals to help us expand and enrich the services we provide to the community.
- Board of Directors
- Group Co-Facilitator (Life-skills, arts)
- Academic Tutor (elementary level)
- Special Events & Fundraising
For further information or to volunteer, contact Maria Beltrame, email@example.com or 905-545-0133 x 246.
As part of the Banyan team, volunteers:
- Learn and develop new skills
- Receive on- going training
- Take action as part of our community
- Gain motivation and a sense of achievement
- Boost career options through gaining experience
- Develop new interests and hobbies
- Meet a diverse range of people
- Receive recognition for their contributions
Commitment to Volunteers
Banyan encourages the involvement of volunteers in many of our programs and services. We are committed to ensuring that each volunteer placement is mutually beneficial to the organization and to our volunteers.
We provide many training opportunities, and support our volunteers in reaching their personal volunteer goals.